Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I haven't written much recently, and I guess the only explaination I have for that is that I haven't felt like writting. There's been a lot on my mind, but a lot of it is personal.

Tomorrow is the 12 mile/15.6 mile ruck march. We start at 5pm and I should end before 9:10pm...I hope. I know that I could make the 12 miles in the required time, but I want to go for the German Armed Forces Proficiency Badge (GAFPB), and so that means that I need to do the 15.6 miles in less than 4 hours, 10 mins. I'm guessing my feet will be fairly torn up by the end. I've passed all the other events for the GAFPB, so this is the only thing standing in my way.

This morning in class I felt like a huge stick hit my left eye and then realized that I couldn't see very well. My contact had somehow managed to rip in half and half fell out, but the other half stayed in leaving me with a lot of discomfort. After about 30 min of trying to get it out without having to leave my work I gave up and went to the bathroom where I removed the other half.

I miss the guys :( I wish I could still hang out with them, listen to all their advice and experiances, and watch football and bake at their place.

Wow! I had completely forgotten that today was Tuesday and that I had OCF tonight. The only thing that reminded me was Jasmin's away message just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment