Monday, October 17, 2005

Grrr...

I just wrote a big post and it got lost :(

Anyway, Rachel and I did the GAFPB 15.6 mile ruck march together and we finished in 3 hours 22 minutes. We did the first 6 miles in 66 minutes, but overall averaged a 12:54/mile pace. The time limit was 4 hours 10 minutes. It was much easier this time only have a 22 lb ruck, although both us had more weight than that becuase we had full camel backs in our rucks in addition to the required weight. The ruck march was our final event, and having passed it we both earned the gold badge :)

2 comments:

  1. I still want to know when you get the cookie patch :)...
    Love you!

    ~Heidi
    p.s. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want for your birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A portable DVD player to take with me when I deploy. Unfortunatly, that's probably a bit above your price limit.

    Love you too.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete