Saturday, September 18, 2004

Why is that back at the end of July on the way down to NC I had a lot of time to think and decided that I wanted to try and not focus on guys/relationships and not date anyone for at least the next three months for a couple of reasons, which i figured wouldn't be hard because there were no prospects, and then two days later began a string of four guys who showed up in my life. When the first one showed up I felt like forgetting my whole plan, but ended up recommitting to the idea. That's the way it's been going, and I've learned some valuable things about myself, as well as what I am looking for in a guy. I don't have the time or the energy to be in a relationship at the moment. I can barely make it through a week with only having to think about myself as it is. When I tell people I want to relax during the weekend, what I mean is crash on my bed and not move for the next 24 hours. Of course, that isn't going to happen, but I just need a breather from things, and not just school things. Give me time. Give me space. At the moment I think Anne's and my NGUET club is actually somewhat of a good idea, and not just a joke we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment