Friday, September 10, 2004

Right now I am missing a number of books. I hope that I wasn't really out of my mind last semester and threw them out when I was packing up my room. I think I put them in a box in the trunk room, and every time I am down there I do another search, but so far I've had no luck finding it. I really miss the books. They include:

I Kissed Dating Goodbye, by Joshua Harris (Amanda may still have it. I don't remember if she returned it)
Boy Meets Girl, by Joshua Harris
Strong's Concordance
a book of prayers and daily meditations
a book on SQL
a book on PHP
a book on UML
Wild at Heart, by that one guy (that one may actually be in my trunk)
and numerous other books that I have forgotten about.

My only other thought is that perhaps I took some of them home over summer and left them there. I really hope that I didn't throw them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment