Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Currently I have no grips about the new Comm. It's the BTO who is making life miserable. ;alksjf;aslgkhap;eurnj;ksldkaso;ieysa.dghaeu[;wtg;psaughslfhaskfja'seiohtg[uwaefn;sdjfn aslfkha'eosuh adsf (insert any desired words)

I think I have more edge dressing on my hands than I do on the stuff I just blackend.

Sorry, right now I am in a very cynical mood. Today was an emotional rollercoaster. This morning I was on an emotional high, followed by now where I am stressed out. The good news is that I found out I have an all expense paid trip to Orlando, FL about a week before Thanksgiving. My project partners and I are going to present at a conference. I also was informed that basically I have an extremely good shot at getting my dream job at the NSA if I decide to leave the Army after 5 years and want to work for them, due to the nature of the work I am doing right now and who I'm doing it for. That all said, I'm not sure if I'm interested in the NSA anymore. Ah well, that's 5.5 years from now. It's amazing how things change. I may stay in, I may get out, I may work for the NSA, I may be a missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment