Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I just found out my PSG nominated me for this week's Hooah Note. This is what he wrote:

3rd PLT Nominee = **********
-superior layouts amongst the hg section
-consistently clean AMI
-meeting company needs with IS problems (aka computers, printer)
-awesome balance between classes, crew team, and company duties

It's a good thing he didn't see my edge dressing spill last night. I ended up with half a bottle of edge dressing covering my left leg, plus some on my shorts and the furniture. I used a nail scrubber brush to scrub it off, because when I used a paper towel I ended up with a rug burn type thing. It didn't all come off, and I got many comments on my leg at crew practice this morning.

Right after the edge dressing incident the plebes threw Alyson a B-day party. When they knocked I jumped up and tried to keep them out of the room, but they pushed through, tossed four big boxes of packing material, the S shape kind, all over the room, ripped her bed apart, and stole her Full Dress. We spent hte next 45 minutes cleaning it up, and there are still tiny packing pieces all over the place. While we were cleaning up she told me she would've rather had the normal get tied-up-and-have-table-condiments-poured-all-over-you birthday party. I think the table condiments kind would've been worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment