Wednesday, September 15, 2004

When eating a frozen apple one should avoid big bites. Now I bet you are wondering what person thinks of freezing an apple, let alone eating a frozen apple. Me. Actually, it wasn't my idea to freeze the apple, the fridge thought of it for me when I stuck the apple too close to the little freezer compartment. Yes, my fridge can think. It keeps Alyson and I on our toes by throwing bottles and containers out at us ever so often when we open the door, and it also decides how warm or cold the food should be. Usually it likes to make the food that should be kept frozen, not frozen, and the food that doesn't need to be frozen, it freezes. Hence, I have a frozen apple. I'm thinking about having my fridge go in my place to a few of my classes for me sometime. I hardly think my teachers would notice that there was a fridge sitting in my seat instead of me. Anway, back to the apple. Since my fridge decided I would like my apple frozen, I figured I'd give it a try. I think I need to talk to my fridge about it's ideas of what I like, because the frozen apple wasn't a big winner with me. Although, I can understand how it may have thought I'd like a frozen apple, since I am a huge ice fan. Oh well. I guess it's the thought that counts.


Yes, I do know that you probably think i'm weird, but I prefer the term "Delightfully Odd." : )

No comments:

Post a Comment