Saturday, September 25, 2004

This morning I was able to sleep in until about 9am. It's a B weekend, and the break is definetly appreciated. I have a senior project meeting this afternoon, but after it is over I'm headed to the Catskill's once again. Celio, Leah, and Heather are camping there for the weekend. Origionally I was going to go for the whole weekend, but then the meeting came up. One night is better than nothing.

I now understand how Anne felt last year.

I ended up being awarded the Hooah Note for my company.

It states:

Cadet ***
* Company, * Regiment

   I extend my hardiest congratulations on your selection fo rhte Brigade Tactical Officer's Hooah Note.

   You have been recognized for your outstanding preparation for hte TA-50 inspection. Your care for your subordiantes was clearly evident in preparing them for the inspection. You have also performed magnificently as the Company IS Officer; fixing multilple computer problesm within the company during your free time. All of this has been accomplished while serving on the Army Crew Tea.
 
   Your dedication to duty and commitment to excellence are noteworthy. Thanks for going the extra mile. Well Done!

   Hooah!!

*****
COL, IN
Brigade Tactical Officer


I really don't deserve it. Seriously. All I do is what people tell me to do. I half think they just wanted to have a firstie be nominated for it to even out who got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment