Monday, November 17, 2003

Waking up at 2am in the morning to a guy dressed only in boxer shorts standing at my computer looking at something on my desk is definetly very weird. My first thought was "so that is why my computer has been acting so strange," but then I realized that my computer hadn't been acting strange at all and I had no logical explination for he'd be in my room, especially under the present conditions. I procceded to ask him what he was doing, and he turned and said "Who is that?" I told him my name and he then said something like "sh--, I'm really sorry. I thought this was John's room." Or maybe it was that he was looking for John's room. In anycase, I realized who it was and figured that he was still really drunk from going out drinking after branching. He started to stumble towards the door and almost walked right into one of the doors for the closet thing. I asked him if he needed any help because I didn't want him stumbling around the halls and perhaps walking into another room that wasn't his, or walking into something and injuring himself. He said no and managed to make it out of the room. I realized that Alyson was awake and so we both said that was really weird and I told her who I thought it was. Then, I said a little prayer and went back to sleep. In the morning I asked her if it had been an dream, hoping that perhaps it had been, but she said no, it really did happen. After breakfast formation he came up to me and asked if it had been a dream, but I said no. He then apologized over and over again. He said that he must have been sleep walking because he woke up when I started to talk to him. He said that he needed to stop drinking and I agreed with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment