Friday, November 14, 2003

Today was a pretty good day. At 1000 I got my flu shot and then went to the c-store. I bought a new green girl so that I can send my other one out in the laundry and not have to use the grey blanket. I don't like the grey blanket very much. Never have, probably never will. This afternoon I had a good feeling about my EE lab, the one that was due last week but that I couldn't get to work. I had a feeling that today I would get it, and after my last hour class I did.

Yesterday Coach informed us that he wanted us to row a 2k Wednesday, Thursday, or friday, but preferably Thursday. This afternoon I felt really good and had a feeling that i'd be a good 2k. It turns out I was correct. I knocked 4-5 seconds off my best time and got new personal best of 7:43.6. That's still 3.6 seconds from my goal of 7:40, but I'm getting there.

I need a new Bible study to do during my prayer time, and fast. I finished up reading The Power of a Praying Woman a few weeks ago, and since then my prayer time has dramatically decreased because I don't have a structure to it. I need stucture in my life.

There's a huge security inspection tomorrow. Everything over $40 is supposed to be locked up. Since a person's life is priceless, does that mean I'm supposed to lock myself in my trunk room locker for the day?

It's amazing how things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment