Saturday, November 22, 2003

I think the cup of coffee that I had around 11pm was a bad idea. I'm still awake and not tired. Tomorrow I can sleep in :) At 12:30 some of my friends and myself are going over to the Schumachers' house for the afternoon. I plan on taking my laptop and Mil Art stuff so that I can work on my paper. Of course, I'll be watching the UM vs OSU game at the same time. Leah...you're going down! GO BLUE!

A few nights ago Matt called me, and this time I actually knew who he was. Part of the conversation was about how my life was going. I made some comment about how I feel like I'm headed in a really good direction, have my life back on track, and life is a lot better then it was last semester. Since I've only talked to him a few times in the past few months, he's been able to really notice the change in me and said that he was really happy about it. I can't remember the exact conversation, so I may be putting words in his mouth, I'm sorry. Anyway, the point is that when I compare myself now with the person I was a semester ago, there is a dramatic difference in a good way. I believe Romans 8:6 when it says "All things work together for good for those who love God." I'm stronger, happier, more confident, and most importantly, closer to God. I started to drift apart from Him, but I've come back and have greatly matured and am even stronger in my beliefs and what I stand for. The friends I have now are ones who I know I can trust, depend on, and my closets ones are the ones who I go to Church and to OCF with. My relationships with my friends and family are so much better. I'm thankful to God for the good kick that he gave me to get me back in line.

In other news...GO MICHIGAN!!!! BEAT OHIO STATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment