Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Go Mil Art! Go far, far away...please. The thing that keeps me going in that class is the fact that I'm getting it over with now, and next year I won't have to suffer through it like the majority of my classmates. My Civil War paper needs just under 300 more words and then some revision. Tonight appears to be an alnighter night for the majority of cows and firsties on the crew team. What makes it even better is that we have practice at 0530 tomorrow morning. I don't think Coach Steve will like it when most of us fall asleep while he's teaching us new exericse and weight lifting things. Actually, I'm hoping to get to bed for a few hours tonight. We'll see.

Left to do: Finish mil art paper, CS project, build EE lab 5, Math quiz.

1.5 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment