Thursday, November 20, 2003

Alyson and I just got back from turning in our rifles. If only the could stay turned in forever. Well, actually for me that may happen the way I feel right now. Last night I had an IR video lecture thingy, EE lab #5 prelim, CS project 3 resubmission, and and english essay to write. I didn't sleep at all, not even a tiny nap. Then, today in math class I got back my wpr and visions of sugarplumes were definetly not dancing in my head when I saw the 54%. Hmm, perhaps if they were talking sugar plumes who were telling me that STAP really isn't that bad then they'd be dancing in my head.

More later.

Beware of squirting contact containers.
One attacked me right now as I tried to open it. The other one tried, but wasn't very successfull.
Mawhahaha! Take that contact containers. (pounds container with fist)
Ahhh! I'M MELTING! I'M MELTING! (contact container spills contents on me)
It's not over contact containers. You may have won this round, but I'll be back...with my glasses. You better watch out.
MAWHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment