Tuesday, November 18, 2003

GO SOSH!!! GO FAR, FAR AWAY.

There's a meteor shower late tonight/very very early in the morning. Anne, Adam, and I are planning on going to watch it around 4:45am, right before Anne and I head down to practice.

I just finished my second cup of coffee for the night. The sosh paper really is not that hard, but I am a slow writer. I have about 3/4 of it done at the moment, but I'm looking at a late night. Hopefully the sosh run will not be an actual sosh run for me. As of this moment, I have no plans nor ideas of how to dress up for the run. Perhaps I'll just go and take pictures of other people.

Recently I've found that I like I really like listening to classical piano music while I do homework. Johannes Stauffer's first CD is usually the music of choice, largely due to the fact that it is the only CD of that genre that I own, but I've also found that Radio@Netscape has a pretty good collection of music of all types.

No comments:

Post a Comment