Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Bike

After work today, Jordan and I drove down to a bicycle shop in Austin. I drove down there once on Sunday afternoon, but they had to order a bike for me to try out because they didn't have my size in stock. The shop got the bike the next day, but since Jordan wanted to look at bikes and also wanted to watch the football game last night we put off the trip till today. Jordan ended up buying a mountain bike and I bought a road bike. It was a little more expensive than I was planning to spend on the bike, but in the end I really like the bike. Now I have to make sure I get my money's worth out of it. The bike, a Dolce Elite by Specialized (http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=21995), is the first major purchase that I've made since I've been back that is solely for fun and recreation purpose, unlike my cell phone, apartment, and mattress.

No comments:

Post a Comment