Monday, January 08, 2007

Lazy Weekend

This weekend I have been far too lazy. The majority of my physical activity was me moving from the couch to the kitchen, a good distance of maybe 10 feet, to get food inbetween tv shows. While in the kitchen I did try my hand at a few new recipes, although I had less than superb results. Yesterday I did not leave my apartment at all. In fact, I never even changed out of my pajamas. This morning I did make it to Church, although I have yet to go to the same Church twice here and I don't think I'll be starting that trend next week. My activity level remained somewhat high into the afternoon in that I drove down to Austin to a bicycle store. I think I've found the size and model of road bike that I'll get, but they didn't have it in stock and so I'll have to drive back either tomorrow or later on this week. After that little juant I went back to my apartment and returned to my previous activity level of near zero, save for the oatmeal-rasin cookie baking that I did in the evening. I am now headed to bed feeling like I've watched far too much tv and done far too little for my physical fitness over the past two days. All in all, as long as I don't have weekends like this very frequently, I'd say it was a rather good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment