Saturday, August 13, 2005

Woohoo! It's friday. The downside is that I have a ton of work to do this weekend, but at least I can sleep in tomorrow. On Wednesday I went over to Viv and Natalie's apartment and baked brownies for my class. I enjoyed baking them, and my class really enjoyed eating them. Rachel also likes to bake, so we may have a little baking competition going on. This weekend I may make the class some danish puff.

Next week is going to be a Thayer week, minus the whole West Point thing. Monday and Tuesday are our Mission Analysis briefs, which is what I'm going to be spending the weekend working on. Then, on Wednesday we go out to the field till Saturday night. It sounds like we'll be lucky to get an hour of sleep a night.

At least I don't have a SAMI and A-day parade tomorrow. Everyone at West Point, I'm thinking about you and wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment