Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I passed the Mission Analysis Briefing and now I'm getting ready to go to the field until Sat night. My ruck seems really light and empty, but I don't think I'm missing anything from the packing list. The packing list is nice in that unlike West Point it doesn't make you take the kitchen sink along.

This morning we were released at 9:30 until 1:30 so that the final few people could present. I came back and finished watching The Prince and Me and then took a nap. I must have been really out of it because I didn't even hear the cleaning lady come in and refill the paper towel roll and leave new towels. Usually I'll wake up to someone knocking on the door.

Congratulations Charlie on making your first jump at airborne school! I hope I'm able to see the guys (and Jasmin?) over Labor Day at Jordan's borther's wedding in AR. I'm still waiting on details so that I can sign up for pass and buy plane tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment