Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Update: It's a stomach virus. I made it to the parking lot for PT, but then threw up on the way to the field. After that I felt a bit better so decided to do PT, but take at easy. i told my TAC about it. During streching I started to feel sick again and so my TAC NCO came over and told me to go back to my room. Since Rachel drove this morning I could only go back to the car. I sat in there for an hour, and at one point had to get out and take a good look at the asphalt again. When I was finished the Battalion Commander happened to be walking by and asked if I was okay. He told me to go to sick call if I was feeling sick because there was no reason for me to be in class, but I don't want to miss class and sit in sick call all day. I think I'll go to class, talk to my TAC about it, and hopefully be feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment