Sunday, August 07, 2005

This morning I woke up on my own at 5:50 am. I wasn't too thrilled about that, so I lay in bed until 6:30 when i finally managed to doze off till 8:30. When I woke up the first time I realized that I'd been dreaming about enemy Weapons, Equipment, and Organization (WEO), and couldn't stop thinking about it even though it was all wrong and very annoying. I just wanted to sleep.

This afternoon I went horseback riding for the first time ever. It was a lot of fun. My horse liked to lead, but I didn't like to be in the lead since it was my first time riding. Jordan usually lead, but if I was in the lead and tried to let her pass me, my horse would go faster until he was in the lead again. Afterwords I took a nap and then Jordan called me and woke me up to invite me to dinner with her and Kate. We tried to get ahold of Rachel and two other girls who went riding with us, but couldn't reach them.

Thanks for the package mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment