Monday, July 25, 2005

WHOOOHOO! I can sleep in tomorrow. My class is going on a terrain walk and so we have to be a SH at 0645, which means there's no PT, which means that I can sleep in until 6am.

The bad news, unrelated, is that I believe I am being overpaid. I don' think my Basic Allowance for Housing stopped when I reported here. I just checked my Leave and Earnings statement and saw $1264 dollars for July that shouldn't be there for BAH. I've transfered that money to a savings account so that I don't accidently spend it. If I am being overpaid, then sometime in the future they are going to come and take all the extra money I paid all at once. I hope they figure this out soon so that I don't have to keep remembering to put that money away in a safe place.

No comments:

Post a Comment