Friday, July 08, 2005

No run tonight:) The self record APFT is tomorrow morning, as so we are taking a break from running tonight.

This morning we had weigh-in's at 500am. That lasted until around 6:20am. The next thing wasn't until 0800, but I was for some reason confused about times and so I rushed through breakfast and was headed downstairs to meet Rachel at 0645. While I was walking to her room I looked down at my watch and realized that I had another hour. Being able to go back to bed was great. The thing at 8am only lasted 30 min or so, and the next thing wasn't until 10am, so I was able to go back to my room and read for a bit. Then at 10 we had our TA-50 issue which took forever. I was able to get out of there around noon, but some people were stuck till 2pm. At 2:45 we had a briefing about the Army Family Team Building (AFTB) program. The briefing only lasted 30 min, but we were stuck waiting around until we were released at 4:50 to go home for the evening. The real classes about MI don't start until next week. This week is mainly inprocessing.

It rained a tiny bit today. I felt some raindrops as I was walking to the AFTB briefing. On the way home afterwords I could see rain in the distance and there were actual clouds in the sky. The rain and clouds made me happy because it didn't feel like the sun was beating down on me as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment