Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Today my class had 3 Harry Potter books that people were reading during the breaks we got during the lesson. Vivian was taking pictures of people with their books.

I've been thinking about starting a Bible Study for anyone interested in my class, but I don't know who would be interested, and I don't know what it would be on.

Tonight is random topic night about OBC...

I was bored (as usual) in class and started to count the number of married people in my class. I think there is around 11 out of 42, making 1/4 of the poeple married. What really made it weird was when I found out today that one guy I had assumed was only slightly older than me was married, had 4 kids, and the oldest is 11. My class age ranges from 20 to 40. There is also a plethera of high school history teachers in my class, all of whom I would not have guessed taught high school. Everyone looks so young. I guess it's what I should expect after being in West Point for four years. Reality there is a bit skewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment