Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Somebody Shared

My TOC likes to share with each other. When somebody gets a package containing food, especially candy or cookies, they usually open it up for anyone to have some. In fact, there is a whole drawer set aside for food, although most of it is candy. It used to be right by my desk, but I moved it yesterday to across the TOC so that I wouldn't be as tempted to eat it all the time. One other thing someone in the TOC shared with me, or at least I assume it was someone in the TOC because they are the people I am around all the time, is a cold. I woke up this morning ready to get out of bed and go for a run with Jordan, and then realized that I was feeling under the weather. I ended up not getting up until around 0610, which ment that after I got showered and dressed I had to rush my prayer time in order to make it to breakfast. My best days are days that I start out with a good workout/run and a focused prayer time that is not rushed. Hopefully today won't be too bad.

The weather is warming up. The temp now ranges from the high 50s at night to the high 70s/low 80s during the day. I'm looking forward to going home for 2 weeks and experiancing a bit of real winter/spring.

Something I do like about Iraq are the sunrises and sunsets. They are amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Mark could share a lovely flu with you. Betsy already shared it with him. Isn't she generous?

    Love you & can't wait to see you again!

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAH! Last time I was sick was in December right after I found out that Mom was sick. I figured I got sick because I was trying to sympathize with her. It must have happened again, because Mom and Dad mentioned on Sunday that Betsy and Mark were sick. I need to stop trying to sympathize so much with sick family members.

    ReplyDelete