Monday, March 06, 2006

Package From Home :)

Thank you so much for the package Mom and Dad :) The beef jerky is the perfect kind, and the brownies are being eaten by my TOC. I gave up sweets for Lent but had two brownies today anyway. One of the NCOs knew I gave up sweets for Lent and he caught me eating the brownie and harped on me about it. It was a good lesson for me to learn.

I also recieved a letter from Adam today. I feel like such a schmuck. He's going through Ranger school right now and still managed to write and send a letter to me, and I haven't written to him at all. My excuse was that by the time the letter reached him he'd be in the next phase and so the address would no longer be any good. That excuse was shot today. Tonight I think I'll try and write a letter and send it off tomorrow. I wonder if Charlie has started Ranger school yet. If not, he should be soon.

Yesterday I had another day of rest, and as usual it was awesome. God is really at work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment