Monday, January 02, 2006

Short Update

Time for a quick update. I decided not to get internet in my trailer room because I'd rather save the money. I did decide to buy a bike off someone leaving. Having a bike here makes life so much easier. The weather has been in the low 70s during the day nad the low 40s at night. So far it hasn't rained. The DFAC (where we eat) is amazing. There is also burger king, subway, cinabon, and a few other fast food places, as well as free baskin robbins in the DFAC.

Nick and I are at the same camp, but have only seen each other twice here in Iraq due to different schedules.

I'd write more, but my time is up on the computer.

1 comment:

  1. Free, hm? So if Baskin Robbins ever repeats their Grapefruit Ice experiment, you can eat your heart out! Do you get American Coke over there or Middle Eastern or European?

    Happy New Year!

    Love you,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete