Friday, January 27, 2006

Just Another Day

I was just looking at some posts from back in October. OBC seems like so long ago even thought it was only just a few months. I miss being able to bake and bringing in the baked goods for my class.

I don't know why, but I feel rather emotionally drained at the moment. Perhaps it is in part due to having to figure out how to start over with my analysis and going back to the old fashion map and pin method. I don't think that is the only reason, but I really am not sure what the other reason would be. Actually, now that I think about yet (yes, I'm thinking again which probably isn't that good of a thing). I've been doing more deep thinking about things in my life the past few days, and that is probably in part what is wearing me out.

One reason that I am drawn to Catholicism is because it is deeply rooted and it challenges me intellectually. Now I'm not the brightest light bulb in the room, but the more I learn about the theology the more it makes sense. Now I may not even be properly explaining what I'm trying to say, as I said, I'm not the brightest bulb, but my point is that a lot of stuff with Catholicism makes sense and I see more meaning in certain things than I did before. I certainly haven't gone indepth on my thoughts here, but that's the jist of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment