Wednesday, January 25, 2006

25 JAN

I walked to lunch with two of the people in the S2/S3 section, but in the DFAC I saw Christy and Shawna and ate with them instead. I despretly needed a break from being surrounded by guys. There are also times like today when I wish I wasn't the only girl working in the TOC. At times it's very obvious to me that I'm in the minority. I should be used to it by now after having been in the female minority for some time, but at times such as today it gets to me and I just need to get away for a bit.

I'm really looking forward to Jordan getting here. It will be really nice to actually have someone here that I didn't just meet in the past month and be able to discuss things related to God, life here, relationships, and other stuff. I really miss the conversations that I used to have both with Charlie and with Anne. I wonder if Charlie has started Ranger school yet. Anne sent me a Christmas present and I got a Christmas card in the mail from her mom. Her mom also offered to start looking for publishers for me. She is very interested in getting the Joe Bear stories published. That would be cool, but I don't think they are good enough for that. I'll let her look if she wants to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment