Sunday, November 27, 2005

Running In The Snow

Yesterday morning when I woke up I knew that I needed to go running, but really didn't feel like it. I then remembered going for a run last winter with Misha and Steve around Misha's neighborhood after a heavy snowfall. Although there wasn't nearly as much snow on the ground yesterday I decided to see if Misha wanted to go for a run later since we had already planned on hanging out that evening. Originally we were going to catch an early evening showing of the movie Chicken Little, but ended up going to the 9 pm showing. Afterwords we went to his house and changed into running clothes. I spent a little while catching up with his parents and then we headed out for the run. We started out on the same route as last year, but ended up going a bit further down one road. Then it turned into us running some intervals up and down a hill in his neighborhood, followed by running up two huge hills. It was a good workout and quite enjoyable, which is odd because usually I don't like running very much. Since it was around midnight I'm sure the few people out driving gave us weird looks when they saw us out running. When we got back to his house his parents were still up and his Mom made us some popcorn. We took the popcorn to the basement and Misha popped in some home videos from 1990. There is an extremely cute one where his youngest sister, then around 2.5 years old, sings twinkle twinkle little star, but it comes out "tinkle tinkle little star." His youngest sister was watching the video with us and got back at him for showing it to me by showing another really cute video staring seven-year-old Misha. So cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment