Sunday, November 21, 2004

Today marked the last home football game of my cadet career. It was cold, raining, and we lost. I don't think I'm going to miss mandatory football games very much.

This morning we had meetings with our branch reps. We talked about posting, MIOBC dates, and MI in general. Afterwords I came back to the room and read a tiny bit. I then decided to visit Jason and Charlie. They were playing Smash Brothers on Jason's computer and after a few minutes of watching that I felll asleep on their couch for about half an hour. When I woke up I went down the company BBQ, and then came back to my room and read for a bit. Then it was time to form up to march up to the stadium. As I said before, it was cold, raining, and we lost. After the game I went out to dinner with Abigail at Palisades. Now I'm here writing this and wondering why I am putting off going to bed when what I really want to do right now is go to bed. I think I shall go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment