Wednesday, November 10, 2004

During Beast I thought my dream job would be sitting in an air conditioned office at a desk all day, but now I think that would be a nightmare unless it was a job that I really really loved, and understand. Perhaps that is my biggest problem. Most of my experiance with having to sit at a desk all day, or at least for long stretches at a time, has been while doing things I don't understand and feel frustrated and clueless as to how to go about understanding/accomplishing them. Thus, I can't wait for the end of the day when I can leave that desk behind and get outside into the fresh air.

This all relates to my senior capstone project. I feel a little like a useless third wheel, that is a square, not a circle. I just sit there.

And on that note, I leave Monday with my project partners to go to a conference on PKI in Orlando and present our project to the NSA, DOD, and whoever else wants to listen in.


No comments:

Post a Comment