Monday, November 22, 2004

Right now I should be studying for a WPR that I have tomorrow in IT460, Information Warfare, but I keep getting distracted. Can it be Tuesday right now instead of Sunday? That way I'd be going home tomorrow, instead of taking a test tomorrow.

Today I woke up around 8:30 even though my alarm was set to go off at 9:30. I read for a bit, and then got ready for Church. After Church Jason invited me to go out to lunch with the group, but I had a project meeting, so I turned down the invitation and ate in the mess hall instead. Right before my project meeting Dave stopped by my room and asked if I could drive him out to Buckner to get his car. He convinced me to push back the meeting by about 15 minutes, and I ended up driving him out there. My project group met at 1 for about 10 minutes and divided up the next portion of the IT305 project. Then I worked on it a bit and read while waiting for my cousing Isaac to call. He called around 2:30 to interview me for a class project. It was really cute. Then I went with Anne to the PX to try and get some subduded MI insignia, but they were still all out. Anne and I met again at 5 and walked up to the Cadet Chapel to go to Genesis. During the fellowship times we watched Veggie Tales videos. The title of the Genesis talk was "It's Not All About You." It was a really good message. After that I went and hung out in Jason and Charlie's room for a bit and talked about courtship and relationships. Now I'm back in my room half studying for a test.

I've been spending a lot of time with Jason and Charlie, and their group of friends this semester. They are both involved in a lot of the Christian activities I'm involved with, and togther we lead a weekly company Bible study on Romans. It's been awesome finding good Christian friends in the company, as well as the fact that they introduce me to other Christians that I didn't know before. Plus, since they only live two doors down, it's really easy to go over and talk to them and get a guy's perspective on stuff, or just joke around and make faces in the mirror with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment