Thursday, October 02, 2003

This morning I had the usual DAC couseling to go over my 8TAP courses and make sure that I have all the classes I need. When we looked over my courses for the rest of my time here he told me that next semester looked like it'd be really rough, especially since I had 2 PE classes. I had been expecting next semester to be a bit easier because I thought I was getting my PE classes out of the way this semester, along with Cow English and a few other courses. This semester seems much harder than any other one, and when he told me next semester looked worse, I was about to cry ( not really, but my moral hit rock bottom). Then I looked at what he was looking at and realized that he had confused this semster with last semester, and this semester is the really really hard one. Next semester should be better. I was so relieved because he had really scared me for a minute. I have 9 classes right now, 6 of which I consider to be really demanding. The other 3 are Cow Fitness, Tennis, and Military Science. They basically just take up more of my time that I could be using to focus on my other classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment