Friday, October 10, 2003

The internet decided that it'd be fun to go down in my room and the 5 other rooms down the hall towards Mac Long. That's why I'm sitting here in the basement of Thayer on a Thursday night about to work on my CS384 project. On the way down here I realized that I'd forgotten to bring the code to unlock the door to the room, so I had to my a stop by a CS major's room who's room is on the way, and who thankfully lives on the first floor. She actually didn't know the combination, but sent me down the hall to someone who did know it. Then I quickly went and visited Amanda and brought her a few of the snickerdoodle's the Jordan and I baked today at the Schumachers' house. I love the Schumachers and don't know how I'll survive next year when they're gone.

I really don't feel like working on my project right now, and to make matter worse, I can't seem to access my email. My email has the email that my teacher sent me telling me what I need to fix. This is all rather annoying. Why am I a CS major? I don't understand anything. On the up side, I passed all of my wpr's last week. I don't know why my grade was for my MA372 wpr, but my teacher told us that they lowest grade in the class was a 70% and that he's going to curve the test a little.

Tomorrow I leave for Philadelphia for the weekend. Well, I leave as long as the TAC approves my pass. On Saturday I have the Navy Day Regatta. The rest of the weekend I'll be hanging out in Philly with Annah, Anne, Leah, Celio, and Kristen. We're all staying in rooms at a 4.5 star hotel for three nights. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Philly is one of my favorite cities. I like it a lot better then NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment