Monday, October 27, 2003

I have CS AI in about 15 minutes. Blah...

I'm trying to think up a new Joe Bear episode, but my mind is blank. There are a few ideas, but I'm saving them for later on when they'd be easier to do. Most of my friends seem to like Joe Bear, although Celio emailed me and told me I was scaring him. Of course, that was Celio saying that.

Les Miserables is here this week. I really want to go see it. It's a great show and I've seen it twice. Once in 5th grade and once in 9th grade. I used to have the complete soundtrack, but lost it when I left all of my CD's on the bus to Fort Knox two summers ago during Buckner. The only days that I can see it this week are Thursday or Sunday. Tuesday I have OCF, Wednesday I have Bible Study, and then Friday and Saturday I'll be in Virginia for the Head of the Occoquan regatta.

No comments:

Post a Comment