Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Sorry it's a bit late in saying it , but thank you thank you thank you S.Woods for the gift certificate.

One another note, it's grey and rainy here. Wearing my As For Class uniform under raincoat down to the boathouse wasn't such a smart idea this afternoon. By the time I got there my pants were soaked up to my knees. Once again I was reminded of just how similar wet wool and wet dog smell. Gotta love the uniforms here. On the way back to my room Anne and Jordan were jumping in puddles. At first I avoided the puddles and laughed at Anne and Jordan, but then once we got into North Area I decided that I was soaked already and might as well have some fun too. There were a few good puddles that I managed to make a large splash in. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment