Saturday, February 15, 2003

Today has been a very interesting day. It started out as a pretty normal day, and just got weirder. I figured that since it's Valentine's Day I'd probably get a package from my parents, a card from my grandmother, and maybe a small card from a friend on my team. Well, it turns out I was right about all of those, but there were also a few additions. One the crew team we exchanged names and got each other something. I had Leah and so I made her a little book with letters I asked her friends to write telling her how much they like her and other nice stuff. My person got me a big Hershey's chocolate kiss. My Mom sent me a package with a small box of chocolates, kettle corn, gummi bears, a card, and some smarties. Annah, Leah, Beth, Larissa, Tia, and Anne all chipped in and suprised me with half a dozen yellow roses. That was awesome. I love you guys. Josh gave me a little valentines thing that he got from his parents club. The big thing is that someone sent me a dozen long stem red roses, but there wasn't a card with them and so I don't know who they are from. There was only a small envelope that had my name on it and nothing inside. Nobody is saying that it was from them. I love the roses. They really brightened my day. I just want to know who sent them.

Happy Valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment