Friday, February 07, 2003

It's scary. I'm getting used to 5 hours of sleep a night. This morning the yucks had a meeting with Mike, the 1st SGT, down in the day room at 5:45am to discuss the state of the plebes in the company. Basically he said that they are getting promoted in 7 weeks, but some of them need a lot of work and we need to make sure that happens.

I was pretty hyper this afternoon and now I think it's because I'm tired. Today at practice we had to do a 2k. I got a 7:55.2, which is not my best time, but it's better than what I thought I'd get.

Dave Mathew's tickets went on sale today. People rushed down to the ticket office after breakfast, but the line was really long and slow. Right now I don't have tickets for the concert. Tara and Alyson both got tickets because Pete took the hit and missed class. I don't know if 5 hours would be worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment