Monday, February 03, 2003

The sun is shining, the sky is blue, and it's even warm out. Today's a beautiful day. Life is great.

Yay! It looks like practice today is just going to be the using the tanks and the X-siser. No erg:) Gotta love it. Hmm, for tomorrow it says 4 X 25 min erg/ dyno 3:1. I wonder if that means four 25 minute erg pieces. Ah well, no need to worry about it right now. Worrying does nothing. That reminds me, there's a 2k test on Thursday. This weekend Larissa made me promise not to tell Leah about it so that she wouldn't get stressed.

:)

That reminds me, my phone still doesn't work. They said they'd fix it first thing on Monday. Hmm. I'll try calling them again this afternoon. It's so odd that it all of a sudden stopped having a dial tone. Alyson and Mark have theirs working again and so I'm not worried.

Alyson just gave Tara and I each a Krispy Kreme doughnut. Yay:) Thanks Alyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment