Sunday, February 23, 2003

Gotta love drunk cows and firsties. Tonight there was a cow/firstie bash and now they are all coming back. I'm on the Q and so I get to laugh at all of them.

Not much new going on here. Spring break is in 3 weeks. Once again the crew team is training over the break, but this year it's in Florida. There are some really good novies this year which is good, but that also means that I really have to start working hard in order to have a spot on the team next year. Annah gets a group of people to work out in the morning at 5:30, but I've found that when I get up that early I'm dead for the rest of the day. I know that morning workouts are really good for you and are supposed to energize you, but they seem to do the opposite for me. I have enough trouble staying awake in class as it is right now.

It's been over a week and still no word on who sent the roses. I guess I'll never know. Ah well, they were really beautiful, especially when they were next to the roses that Annah, Tia, Beth, Anne, Larissa, Leah, and Anthea sent me. I love my friends. They are awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment