Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Attack of the civilians! Today I was coming out of math second hour and walked out the Robinson Auditorium exit. Hundreds of civilians were pouring out the doors of Rob Aud and going down the hall and also exiting the building. At first I didn't pay that much attention, but then I realized that there were a ton of them everywhere. It was strange. Jessica and I were walking together at that moment and we both felt kind of bad because we kept having to squeeze past the civilians who were walking slow in order to make it to our next class on time.

Brian stopped by yesterday because Alyson and him are taking dance lessons together. After the lesson he came by again and we talked for a little while. yay :)

Yesterday I also got a package from my Mom:) She sends the best stuff.

I guess I should start on my homework now. Today I had a math quiz and a spanish quiz. I did okay on both of them, but should have done better. Last night I barely got any real work done and so I woke up this morning and was a little stressed about it. If I want a chance at the NSA AIAD I need to at least maintain, and hopefully raise, my GPA this semester. Today in physics I actually came away with a much clearer understanding of what was going on. I think the fact that I actually asked a question helped with that, plus I payed really close attention after that. No wonder in 5th grade my teacher, Mrs. Smith, and my parents were trying to get me to ask more questions in class. It really helps out. Okay, so I've known that all along, but I don't do it very often. I'm still the shy, silent type.

One more thing. ANNAH RULES!

Yes, that was random.

No comments:

Post a Comment