Wednesday, February 19, 2003

So many thoughts are running through my head right now. Many of them are conflicting. I feel like I've changed since November and I'm not sure how or why, or even if all of it is good. I'm trying to figure out who I am and who I want to be as a person.

My sister just told me that her best friend's dad was admitted to the hospital for a severe infection and that today they had to amputate one of his legs and don't know if he'll make it through the night. Last week one of my good friends lost her dad. Please pray for them.

I guess my mom might have cancer or something. I'm not sure what's going on. She said something about a node on her neck and the doctors not knowing if it's benign or not and her having surgery. She made it sound like it wasn't serious or anything. Right now I'm trying not to think about it. She said it's fine and so that means it is fine. It's nothing big, but that word scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment