Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Wow! Today's been a day of unexpected things. I guess it makes up for yesterday. The first thing was that the physics quiz was a group quiz and I think we did okay on it. Then, the math quiz that at first I thought I aced, and then thought I failed, Igot back and got a 87% on it. The next good thing was the practice today was only a Dyno test and then a 3 mile run to Lee Gate and back.

Ah yes, and the last good thing about today is that I"m not an Air Force exchange Cadet. At least two of them have had their furniture moved outside and set up in the middle of central area, or on the porch roof of Scott Barraks. That really sucks for them,especially since it started drizzeling later on. I hope they had their stuff moved back in by then.

Go Army! Beat Chair Force!...I mean, Air Force!

No comments:

Post a Comment