Friday, November 01, 2002

I bought new running shoes today at the c-store. They're Addidas Sonva Cushion M. Not great, but they were the best ones I could find out of a very limited selection. What I really wanted were New Balance. My old running shoes were New Balance and they served me pretty well, but I didn't like the fact that they were trail running shoes. I got them about five months ago and Buckner and Crew have really taken their toll on them. The rubber on the bottom of the shoe is all worn away in some spots and the cushioning and shock absorption is almost all the way gone. I don't think I've ever destroyed a pair of shoes this fast just from working out in them. When I was little I destroyed many shoes pretty quickyly, but that was because I would play in mud and stuff. Anyway, I don't expect this new pair of shoes to last very long or even be extremely comfertable. I just needed something to get me to Christmas when I can actually buy another good pair of shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment