Wednesday, November 06, 2002

This morning it was amazing, I actually was happy when I woke up, at that was at 5:50am. And that's not all, I was looking forward to getting out of bed! Of course, half of me was still tired and wanted to sleep a little more, so I stayed in bed for a few minutes past when my alarm went off at 6:01am. I had that feeling like I used to get at Christmas. The one where I'm so excited and happy and can't wait to get up and run downstairs with Heidi and Besty, turn on the tree lights, open our stocking, and count all of our presents. It definetly a wierd thing to feel at West Point, but I don't mind. I'm hoping that this happy mood lasts. I even managed to make it through spanish today and didn't even feel tired once. What is going on? The only bad part is that I keep thinking back to beast where if I was happy or comfertable for a moment, i knew it was all going to change again real soon and be even worse then before. It was like walking on egg shells.

Ah well, I'll enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment