Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Some days are just bad days. I'm not sure if this was a bad day or not so I'll just start describing it and go from there. I was working on my econ spreadsheet this afternoon and realized that the spreadsheet and the memorandum had different times that they were due. I had assumed that they were both due at 4:30 this afternoon, but as it turns out the spreadsheet part was actually due at 7:30 this morning. That was the major thing that went wrong today. When I found out I immediatly emailed it to CPT Morgan, my teacher, and described how I hadn't paid attention to detail. I'm guessing I'll be marked as having turned it in a day late. The rest of the afternoon was spent with my feeling like kicking myself in the face.

I just spent too much time talking on IM to James and to Betsy. So much for talking about my day. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment