Saturday, December 03, 2005

It's a Small World After All

Today at inprocessing I ran into some more of my classmates from West Point. I was sitting next to one of them when she saw me write down my hometown on a form and said, "I know someone from ****. He was in my OBC class." I was ready to say that I didn't know the person, but then she said a name I actually recognized from my middle school class, Joe B. If it is the same person then apparently he did ROTC and just finished up his OBC. She text messaged him telling him that I said hi, although I don't think he actually remembered me. It's a small world.

Army is going to beat Navy tomorrow and be the first one to claim the 50th Army-Navy game win. Go Army!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe... just saw the preview for Annapolis where it says "At the hardest military academy in the country..." I figured there'd be a WP uproar about that, but I thought you might appreciate (meaning, despise) it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's about right. I've seen the preview at a few movies and my friends and I enjoy pointing out all of the things incorrectly portrayed...which is just about everything. I heard the preview was passed around the Corps and even shown in some classrooms at West Point because cadets and instructors wanted a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete