Thursday, April 28, 2005

Two of the books I ordered last week came in today. They are Mimosa, by Amy Carmichael, and A Chance To Die by Ellizabeth Elliot. Getting books in the mail makes me feel like it's my birthday, even though I was the one who ordered them. I'm so excited to have some time this weekend to read them, although I should also work on the users manual for SKDMARCS. Projects day is on Wendesday next week. I turned down the invitation to the Projects Day banquet so that I can attend the Seder dinner at LTC D's house.

We aren't going to find out the results of the CDX until May 2nd. Originally we were supposed to find out tomorrow.

This morning Dr. F asked me if I would like to work for the NSA in the future. I said possibly. Back in high school I would've jumped at the chance to even visit the NSA. Right now I'm only thinking about the next five years. Actually, at the moment I'm concentrated on the next 29 days.

I really do have it easy compared to a lot of people my age in that I have a job waiting for me right after graduation and don't have to spend time and energy searching for one. Although, I guess they have it easier in other areas. It all works out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment