Thursday, April 21, 2005

During law class today I started daydreaming about graduation and the point when I finally get to hear the words "Class Dismissed" and throw my white service cap up in the air. 37 and a butt days....

This afternoon I turned in two more BDU tops to have 2LT rank and the MI branch insignia sewn on them. On monday I'll probably be able to ship home a box with my dress gray, dress mess, black parka, and a few other things in it.

Beautiful day out today. The temp was in the 80's, the sun was shining, the water was horrible, (okay, that wasn't a good part of today), and I only had one class. The TA-50 layout went well, but I think tomorrow's will take a little longer to prepare for. Next week I get to turn it all in.

How does one go about growing to love running? I sure hope I reach that point someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment