Thursday, December 23, 2004

Right now I'm sitting at the computer while listening to my oldest sister talk to my other sister about radiation and what to expect. It's a bonding experiance that I hope I don't have to go through anytime in my life.

Today was yet another uneventfull day at home. I woke up around 11:30, the latest I've slept in as of yet, ate breakfast, read for awhile, went for a run, and then went to the battery store with my dad. He helped me get a new battery for my car, and I also picked up batteries for my camera, and a new watch battery. When we got home he installed the car battery, and then we watched I Robot. After my mom came home we all went to Church and watched the Christmas Pagent. The kids were cute as always, especially the little angels. After Church my family watched I Robot, but I didn't feel like seeing it again, so I played with Asher and talked on the phone for awhile. After the movie I played a few games of mancala with Betsy, and then Betsy and Heidi started talking about cancer and radiation, so after listening for awhile I decided to see who was online, and here I am.

A snow storm is supposed to hit tonight and dump 5-9 inches, but my prediction is that it'll only leave around 1cm of snow, if that. I think Ohio is getting the brunt of the storm right now.

Tomorrow I should do some Christmas shopping. I still don't know what to get two members of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment